Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ajmal's excitement on Thiru Thriu Thuru Thuru


Actor Ajmal is quite excited about the response his Thiru Thiru Thuru Thuru (T4) has been getting at the BO. “But more than that, I’m happy about the way the audience is reacting to it,” says the actor, “I was watching T4 at a multiplex recently, trying to gauge the reaction of the public. Just after the movie ended, a bunch of kids surrounded me and told me how they couldn’t stop laughing at the subtle humour. They were happy that I have evolved from a serious Krupa (in Anjaathey) to a funny Arjun (in T4).” His next release will be Kathirvel with Sunaina. “It's an action film where I play a rustic villager,” he smiles. Well, he does seem to have moved on in life.


For more movie news visit www.tamilvault.com

0 comments: